Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hallelujah (I'll Still Sing) [Feat. Rachael Lee] - From film Confessions...


This beautiful song is by Nathan Clarkson, my friend's son.  I call Sally Clarkson friend because I've read every one of her books and she has taught me so much about mothering.  Truth be told, we've never met or even spoken on the phone.  Still she is a friend and has kept me company late in the night when I read her words on raising head strong babes.  She taught me about grace.  So she is my never known friend, but I hope to have tea with her one day. 

Her talented son is working on a film project, Confessions of a Prodigal Son.  If you don't know the story of the prodigal son you can learn more here . It's a story of redemption and love, worth knowing and believing and sharing.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment